How to Book
We want to talk to you to make sure you get everything you want out of a trip with Skin n Scuba. So to reserve your spot, call us at. Or if you’re in the Kansas City area, feel free to come by the shop and talk to us in person.
Come join us for our annual “Occupy CocoView” homecoming trip! We have the entire resort, very bed & all 4 dive boats!! Get on board while space is available.
Only 187 days until this trip to Roatan. Reserve your spot today! Call
Year in & year out this is our most popular dive trip. In fact, we call Coco View home! We head to Roatan every year for Labor Day. Always great diving and great times.
Do you like very clear 86 deg F water, easy diving, great fun, friendly dive guides who find every critter down there, unlimited diving & great home cooked food? Yes! Well you will love this trip because it has all the above and much more.
You just cannot find a better place for those among us who dive, dive, dive, dive and dive some more. In fact, many of us have logged well over 30 dives per week on each of our annual trips to Coco View. We call it the Dive Gorilla program. Think you can keep up?
Interested in Technical Diving / Rebreather Diving? YES,. then for sure this is the trip for you. While on this trip we offer technical diving &/or CCR Rebreather diving to both the already certified TEC diver and technical dive training to folks who want to kick up their skills to a whole new level . O2 and Helium will be on site for custom blending of back gas and deco mixes. Side-mount diving and solo diving courses will also be offered. We also specialize in CCR Rebreather training while at Cocoview. For more info on our technical diving courses click on this link.
Our pricing includes the 19% Honduran resort tax, Skin n Scuba gift pack and a $750 allowance for airfare.
- Ocean-front rooms @ $2,320 per person, double occupancy, w/ either 1 or 2 beds – best value.
- Over the water Cabana’s @ $2,395 person, dbl occupancy, two beds per room, limited availability
- Over the water Bungalows @ $2,470 per person, dbl occupancy, more secluded, limited availability (Sorry, bungalows already sold out, ask for waiting list)
- Beach house accommodations @ $2,390 per person. 2 & 3 bedroom houses.
- First come, first served.
- Adder for private room is $230 for oceanfront and $440 for cabanas, Mango Suite and bungalows.
- Book before Jan 1 & receive a $25 discount on the unlimited Nitrox package!
Package Price Includes:
- Round Trip Air Fare allowance of $750.00 per person
- All prices include the 19% resort tax
- 2% surcharge added if paid by credit card
- Room selection on a first come first served basis – Over the water Bungalows & Cabanas sell out quickly. If you want one call ASAP!
- RT air via United & Delta from KC w/ transfers to and from resort, limited to first 50 seats, extra seats slightly more | Note that final price subject to adjustments till time flights are booked 100-days from travel. Deduct $750 if rt air not needed. Should air fare prices change the cost of the trip will be adjusted accordingly.
- 7 nights lodging based on double occupancy
- 6-days of unlimited diving, 4 boat dives daily & unlimited shore diving
- 3 Meals daily – breakfast to order, full lunch & dinner buffets w/salad bar & dessert. All prepared by great local cooks! Tea, coffee, lemonade included, soft drinks.
- BBQ Picnic on Private Cay (weather permitting)
- Wireless Internet in dining room & clubhouse
- Free use of kayaks & exercise room
- Free Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty or Underwater Photo or Video Course if requested. Does require the purchase of PADI Materials at regular pricing.
- Special designed trip t-shirt
- Possible Airport departure taxes of approx $40.00 (CASH) paid at the airport when departing. However, most all airlines include this in ticket prices as of Jan 2015,
- Unlimited Nitrox only $125 extra per week. This is a bargain.
- PADI Specialty Course training at 30% off normal prices w/ purchase of PADI materials
- Peak Performance Buoyancy, Digital Underwater Photography, Project Aware & Aware Fish ID Specialty Courses at only $50.00 each w/ purchase of PADI materials.
- Alcoholic beverages available at extra cost, most travelers bring their own
- Many other optional activities available, both land based and dive related – Shark Dive – Dolphin Dive – Canopy Tours – Extra charges apply
- Escorted night boat dive @ approximately $30.00 extra per diver (highly recommended due to the amazing number of huge crab, octopus, lobster and other night creatures)
- To view our dive travel terms & conditions click here
- $200.00 non refundable deposit required to hold a spot.
- 60% of total due by April 3 & 100% due by June 3, 2016
- Full payment required if booking after May 3, 2016
- Please review out terms & conditions for information regarding late cancellations