How to Book
We want to talk to you to make sure you get everything you want out of a trip with Skin n Scuba. So to reserve your spot, call us at. Or if you’re in the Kansas City area, feel free to come by the shop and talk to us in person.
Cozumel, Mexico Oct. 21-28, 2017
Anytime is a great time to dive Cozumel. However, early October is usually exceptional because we normally experience great viz and 84 deg water temps!
If these dates don’t fit your schedule please check our many other trips to Cozumel. Or, if your schedule conflicts with our escorted trips give us a call or email and we will customize a trip to fit your schedule.
Only 3 days until this trip. Reserve your spot today! Call 816-358-0855.
The diving in Cozumel is so good that we travel there 4 to 5 times each year. So, we invite you to join us for 7 nights at the Casa Mexicana, a wonderful down town hotel located very close to many terrific restaurants & shops.
To view photos from a recent trip to Cozumel click here – Cozumel March 2013 Photos
I promise that you will visit sites not normally visited by the average dive operators on the island, weather permitting of course.
Plus, we dive at our own pace and to the limits of your dive computer and/ or air supply. Not the usual 50 mins and back on the boat. If you’ve got it in you to dive for 70-plus minutes you will be allowed to do so.
Note: The departure date is flexible to accommodate varying schedules. So stay as few as 7-nights or extend your stay for even more fun in the sun! For sure many of out travelers extended their trips to Cozumel.
We partner with Deep Exposure, a first rate dive operation that offers outstanding customer service. You will appreciate the fact I’ve arranged for them take care of our dive gear each day: no lugging, no rinsing, no hanging—Deep Exposure does it all! Each day, our gear will be set up with our wet-suits dry and waiting for us. Plus, a freshly prepared lunch is served on board with snacks served in between all dives.
Would you like to push against the inside of the envelope a little? Well, Cozumel is a great place for any of the our Technical Diving Courses including the new Self-Reliant (Solo) Diving & Side-Mount Diving Courses.
- $1,149.00 per person – price does not include airfare
- American Airlines, Delta, and United all offer daily flights to Cozumel this time of the year for about $500-$750 per person round trip.
- We will book your air at your request.
- $325 adder for single occupancy in city standard view room
- Deduct $280 for non-divers.
- Add approximately $190 per person for ocean view room, exact price upon request
- Deduct approximately $100 each for lodging at the Suites Bahia in lieu of the Casa Mexicana. Or, use the money for an extra night!
- 7 nights accommodation at Casa Mexicana.
- Wireless internet at hotel.
- Full daily breakfast (buffet and cooked to order).
- Freshly prepared lunch and snacks on dive boat.
- Up to 13 boat dives over 5-days, weather permitting.
- Diving workshops most everyday.
- Additional Diving: 2-tank day trip $105 – 3-tank day trip $130. Subject to meeting minimums.
- Lunch provided on the boat all dive days.
- Up-grade 1 dive to a night dive for $50 per diver. There is a 4 diver minimum.
- Additional charge of $15 per diver for trip to Devil’s Throat, located on the Punta Sur Reef. This dive is also a 4 diver minimum.
- Add-on trip to Playa Del Carmen for a day of Cenote diving. Pricing will be given upon request but usually $145 per person.
Package does not include:
- Airfare is not included.
- Transfer to/from hotel and airport, about $18 RT.
- Certification training.
- Additional diving.
- Personal dive equipment.
- Nitrox—$12 per tank.
- Dive crew tips. Allow $15-20 per day per diver.
- Hotel staff tips.
- Trip Cancellation & Dive Accident Insurance
- Prices subject to change and are exempt from typos.