How to Book
We want to talk to you to make sure you get everything you want out of a trip with Skin n Scuba. So to reserve your spot, call us at. Or if you’re in the Kansas City area, feel free to come by the shop and talk to us in person.
New Year’s in Cozumel, Mexico – Dec. 29, 2017 – Jan. 5, 2018
SORRY, ALL SOLD OUT FOR THE NEW YEAR TRIP,.. STILL SPACE FOR CHRISTMAS WEEK,.. Click here for details,..
Also note that we also have a Christmas trip scheduled for Dec 20 – Dec 27. So combine both trips for a 2-week holiday getaway!
Only 12 days until this trip to Cozumel.
Reserve your spot today! Call 816-358-0855.
Depart for Cozumel on Dec 27, 2015 for 7 nights at the Casa Mexicana, a wonderful down town hotel located very close to many terrific restaurants & shops.
Note: The dates are flexible to accommodate varying schedules and best airfares. So stay as few as 7-nights or as many nights as you wish. So, come on down a little earlier or stay a little later!
We partner with Deep Exposure, a first rate dive operation that offers outstanding customer service. No doubt you’ll appreciate the fact that they take care of our dive gear each day: no lugging, no rinsing, no hanging—Deep Exposure does it all! Each day, our gear will be set up with our wet-suits dry and waiting for us. Plus, a freshly prepared lunch is served on board with snacks served in between all dives.
Would you like to push against the inside of the envelope a little? Well, Cozumel is a great place for any of the our Technical Diving Courses including the new Self-Reliant (Solo) Diving & Side-Mount Diving Courses.
- $1,249.00 per person based on 2 per room.
- Add about $350-400 for single occupancy, call for exact amount
- Deduct $500 for non-divers.
- Add $200 per person for ocean view room – Sorry, all sold out,. call for waiting list info
- Add $175 per person for an extra night which includes an extra day of 2-tank diving.
- 7 nights accommodation at Casa Mexicana.
- Wireless internet at hotel.
- Full daily breakfast (buffet and cooked to order).
- Freshly prepared lunch and snacks on dive boat
- Up to 13 boat dives over 5-dive days are included, weather permitting. Extra diving available at additional cost.
- $100 for extra 2-tank trip & $130 adder for an extra 3-tank trip. Lunch is provided on the boat for all dive days. Subject to meeting minimums.
- Up-grade one dive to a night dive for $45 per diver. There is a 4 diver minimum.
- Additional charge of $15 per diver for trip to Devil’s Throat, located on the Punta Sur Reef. Subject to 8 diver minimum
- Add-on trip to Playa Del Carmen for a day of Cenote diving for $140 plus ferry fare, about $30 rt.
- Note: Because few dive shops open on New Year’s Day a custom dive trip will be arranged for Jan 1 The cost of this trip will be about $120.00 per person. Firm price will be quoted 30-days prior to the trip.
Package does not include:
- Transfer to/from hotel and airport, about $7 each way.
- Certification training.
- Additional diving.
- Person dive equipment.
- Nitrox—$12 per tank.
- Tips to hotel staff, waiters, dive staff
- Trip interruption / cancellation Insurance.
- Dive Accident Insurance