How to Book
We want to talk to you to make sure you get everything you want out of a trip with Skin n Scuba. So to reserve your spot, call us at. Or if you’re in the Kansas City area, feel free to come by the shop and talk to us in person.
Cayman Live Aboard
Aug. 1-10, 2018
Only 287 days until this trip. Reserve your spot today! Call 816-358-0855.
Join us for our annual Live Aboard trip to Cayman!
Come on,.. Immerse yourself in the underwater beauty of all three of the Cayman Islands! And, the good news is that you won’t have to choose between Grand Cayman, Little Cayman or Cayman Brac because we will be diving the best dive sites of all three. Because this is a custom charter we will dive where we want to dive! And, with up to 6 dives per day offered you will surely will get in your fair share of diving
There is just no better way to experience great diving than aboard a Live Aboard. In fact many of our dive travelers tell us that they prefer Live Aboard diving to land based diving.
The benefits of Live Aboard diving are just too numerous to list here but do include: Almost unlimited diving, ease of diving, hot water showers on the dive platform, warm towels after every dive, great food & lots of it, pampering service, great dive guides & much more. If you want more info give us a call & we will tell you all about it. And, we will be happy to put you in contact with many of our divers who repeat this Live Aboard trip each year.
- $4,340 per person (based on dbl occupancy)
- One Master Suite w/ queen bed available for $4,530 each & requires two travelers.
- NOTE: The Aggressor Fleet requires cash or check payment thus a 2% surcharge will be added for credit card payment.
- 10 -Nights aboard the beautiful Cayman Aggressor III.
- Up to 6 dives per day.
- All meals, drinks, well drinks and local beer & wine also included.
- Add unlimited nitrox for the week for only $125.
Your package does not include:
- Click here to review our policies, terms and conditions of dive travel
- Port Charges of $95 (applies to live-a-board only).
- DECO chamber fee of $35.00.
- RT air fare; expect to pay around $700-$900.
- Tips & taxes for on-board purchases.
- Possibility of fuel surcharges.
- All fees & taxes subject to change w/o notice
- Live Aboard: Deposit of $500 pp required to reserve spot of which only $250 refunded if canceled prior to 120-days of sailing per Aggressor policy.
- 60% of total price due Dec 1, 2018.
- Final Payment due Mar 1, 2018.
- Full payment required at time of booking for reservations made after Jan. 1, 2018.
- Eliminate surprises by clicking here for a “Know Before You Go” PDF
- We recommend arriving a day or two early to enjoy Belize City. The Belize City Radisson hotel is a great place to stay and is the home port for the Belize Aggressor. Count on spending about $175 for a night at the Radisson. We can provide the names of other hotels in the area upon request.
- It has been out tradition to have dinner as a group the Friday night before we board the Aggressor. Also, arriving on Friday offers comfort in case flights and/or luggage is delayed.