How to Book
We want to talk to you to make sure you get everything you want out of a trip with Skin n Scuba. So to reserve your spot, call us at. Or if you’re in the Kansas City area, feel free to come by the shop and talk to us in person.
Belize Live Aboard
May 19 – May 26, 2018
Only 121 days until this trip to Belize. Reserve your spot today! Call 816-358-0855.
Join us for our annual Live Aboard trip to Belize!
Come on,.. Immerse yourself in the underwater beauty of Belize — home to the world’s second largest barrier reef, the famous Blue Hole, and three of the only four true coral atolls found in the Western hemisphere.
There is just no better way to experience great diving than aboard a Live Aboard. In fact the majority of our dive travelers tell me that they prefer Live Aboard diving to land based diving. The benefits of Live Aboard diving are just too numerous to list here but do include: Ease of diving, hot water showers on the dive platform, warm towels after every dive, great food & lots of it, pampering service, great dive guides & much more. If you want more info give us a call & we will tell you all about it. And, we will be happy to put you in contact with many of our divers who repeat this Live Aboard trip each year.
SnS Special: Book before Nov 1 & get free Nitrox or $100 off!
- $2,945.00 per person (based on dbl occupancy)
- One Master Suite w/ queen bed available for $3,145 each & requires two travelers.
- NOTE: The Aggressor Fleet requires cash or check payment thus a 3% surcharge will be added for credit card payment.
- 7 -Nights aboard the beautiful Belize Aggressor III.
- Up to 6 dives per day.
- All meals, drinks, well drinks and local beer & wine also included.
- Add unlimited nitrox for the week for only $100.
Your package does not include:
- Click here to review our policies, terms and conditions of dive travel
- RT air fare; expect to pay around $700-$800
- Port Charges of $95 (applies to live-a-board only).
- Blue Hole entrance fee ($40.00 pp).
- DECO chamber fee of $35.00.
- Tips & taxes for on-board purchases.
- Possibility of fuel surcharges.
- Belize City airport departure tax of $38.00 pp.
- All fees & taxes subject to change w/o notice
- Live Aboard: Deposit of $500 pp required to reserve spot of which only $250 refunded if canceled prior to 120-days of sailing per Aggressor policy.
- 60% of total price due Nov 1, 2017. If canceled between this date and Dec 1, 2017 a $1,000.00 cancellation fee will apply.
- Final Payment due Jan 15, 2018. If canceled after this date no refund allowed, however substitutions of passengers allowed w/ a change fee of $250.
- Full payment required at time of booking for reservations made after Jan. 1, 2016.
- Eliminate surprises by clicking here for a “Know Before You Go” PDF
- We recommend arriving a day or two early to enjoy Belize City. The Belize City Radisson hotel is a great place to stay and is the home port for the Belize Aggressor. Count on spending about $175 for a night at the Radisson. We can provide the names of other hotels in the area upon request.
- Also, arriving on Friday offers comfort in case flights and/or luggage is delayed.